Monday 8 October 2012

CAB goes under the Hammer 18 Oct


Many a time I've driven pass the Sworder's Auction house on the outskirts of Stansted Mountfitchet and fancied having a nose....I've probably watched one-to-many episodes of 'Cash in the Attic' or 'Bargain Hunt' - but now I have my opportunity!

The generous team at Sworder's have agreed to host a fundraiser for us and supply the wine! Please come and join us for the evening - it will be a lovely opportunity to have a pre-view of lots to go to auction and perhaps get some hints from the auctioneer! The building itself is interesting - I'm told it's made from straw bales...but perhaps I've got that wrong.

Best wishes - Kate  

Tickets available from Saffron Walden CAB, Tourist Information in Saffron Walden or send an email and reserve some to fundraiser@uttlesfordcab.org.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment